Welcome to the Cornell Entrepreneur Organization
We are pleased that you have taken the time to visit our home on the Internet and are interested in becoming more familiar with our mission on Cornell's campus and beyond. Please feel free to peruse our web site and contact us if you need any more information.
5th Annual Elevator Pitch Competition
CEO will be holding our fifth annual elevator pitch competition on October 30th, 2012 in Ives 305! If you wish to enter just send an email to email@example.com. For more details see the events page. Please follow the link for instructions on how to apply.
CEO is a student organization that brings students together from multiple colleges and academic disiplines here at Cornell in an attempt to generate new business ideas and opportunities for its members, both at the academic and professional levels.
The Cornell Entrepreneur Organization strives to create opportunities for members of the Cornell community to develop relationships and learn from the experiences of others to advance the education beyond the classroom.
- To create opportunities, within the organization, for members to obtain long-term business and social relationships;
- To encourage members to achieve their goals by fostering their entrepreneural endeavors;
- To create opportunities for members to meet and form relationships with the Young Entrepreneur Association and other entrepreneurial alumni;
- To constantly improve organizational performance;
- To involve students from all colleges and schools at Cornell University;
- To inform Cornell students of the opportunities available to them through the Cornell Entrepreneurship and Personal Entreprise Program (EPE);
- To provide members with the opportunity to attend national and international entrepreneur conventions and business planning workshops;
- To provide members with the ability to meet successful entrepreneurs by creating a well-structured Alumni connection.