Our chapter's objectives are:
- To assist in the career development of its members.
To promote unity and friendship among students interested in the field of biological and environmental engineering.
- Network with alumni
- Host corporate info sessions
- Resume book
- Graduate student panel
To inform the general public about advancements in biological and environmental engineering.
- Social events with students and professors
- Compete together against other engineering majors
- Peer advising
If you have questions: please email Nansen Yu (ny34) or Christina Lee (cil6)
- BioExpo: an annual research showcase and symposium highlighting current biologically related research on the Cornell campus.
- BEE pamphlet
- IBE newsletter